Kristin Demers-Crowell, Esq.
Lead Property Insurance Attorney
- We travel the State of Florida from Pensacola to Jacksonville to Miami, as well as the State of Texas, forcing insurance companies to keep their promises
- Handled thousands of insurance claims since 1998
- Helped a variety of building owners including condominiums, apartments, marinas. churches, retail stores, restaurants, hotels and homeowners
- Call 877-444-2929 to learn how we can help you get full payment for your claim
- Free consultations ~ No recovery, no fee
Why hire an attorney….
- Get full payment on your claim
- We document your damages with credible experts, advancing the fees so you don’t have to
- Advise you on preserving the evidence so you recover the right amount
- Avoid denial of your claim by understanding the requirements of the policy
- We help you recover everything you are owed under your policy.
We handle building insurance claims for damages resulting from:
- Water damage
- Pipe burst
Why Christopher Ligori & Associates?
We have helped thousands of building owners recover proper payment from their insurance companies.
We are hired by other lawyers for expert witness advice and consultation. Co-authored Catastrophe Claims manual. Regularly asked to speak at conferences and educational programs.
Dedicated Building Damage Claim Attorneys
Our firm’s property insurance division exclusively handles building damage claims–it’s all we do.
We pay the costs up front to document your claim with reputable experts and witnesses so you can focus on getting your business and everyday life back to normal.
We will not rest until we collect full payment on your claim, even if that means taking your case to court.
Free Initial Consultation and Case Review
Property insurance policies are written with numerous exclusions and conditions. Insurance companies rely on being able to use these things to deny claims, delay investigations, or limit payment amounts. Our experienced and dedicated policyholder attorneys are experts in insurance contracts and will help ensure that you receive a proper, fair evaluation and payment on your claim.
Our property insurance lawyers are there to guide you through every step of the process of settling your claim. We work on a contingency fee basis. There is never any up front payment required. Collection of our fees is contingent on our successful recovery of benefits on your behalf. If no recovery is made, you owe us nothing.