If you have been injured in a forklift accident, you need to speak with an attorney.
Forklifts are dangerous machines that can cause serious injuries if not used properly. In fact, OSHA’s most recent estimates indicate that forklift accidents account for between 35,000 and 62,000 injuries every year.
If you or a family member have had the unfortunate experience of being involved in a forklift accident, then you can get help now by calling our office for a free consultation.
One of our experienced attorneys will review your forklift injury case and determine what legal action we can take on your behalf to get justice for your loss and compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering caused by the negligence of another party.
REPRESENTING VICTIMS OF FORKLIFT ACCIDENTS IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA
While forklifts have become an indispensable tool for factories, warehouses, supermarkets and construction sites, they, unfortunately, play a significant role in workplace injuries and fatalities. Forklift-related accidents kill as many as 85 workers each year and seriously injure up to 62,000.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a forklift accident, you need to speak with an experienced attorney as soon as possible. Forklift accidents are often very serious and can lead to severe injuries that require extensive medical treatment.
You may be entitled to compensation for your forklift injury if another party’s negligence caused the accident. Christopher Ligori & Associates is here to help you get the money you deserve! We have over 30 years of combined experience representing clients who were injured in all types of forklift accidents, including those involving electric pallet jacks and other powered industrial trucks.
Let us put our experience and knowledge regarding cases with forklift injuries to work for you today.
COMMON FORKLIFT ACCIDENT INJURIES
Forklifts can cause fatal accidents for a wide range of reasons, including:
- Forklift operators not receiving proper training: The improper use of a forklift can lead to an accident with serious consequences. A lack of training on how the machine works will cause operators to not only be dangerous but also reckless, leaving their coworkers at risk for injury or worse. A proper understanding and practice around safe operation methods would eliminate most forklift accidents and many potential dangers that come from using these powerful tools incorrectly.
- Pedestrian collisions: Working in factories and warehouses can often be very stressful, especially for those who work in fast-paced environments. Pedestrians often have their hands full with orders or projects that need completion quickly, and they might come into contact with forklifts operating at high speeds – which can cause serious injuries.
- Heavy loads and other unsafe driving conditions: an unstable load can create hazards for operators and those around, and poor maintenance may lead to unsafe conditions and potential injury or death.
WHAT ARE THE COMMON CAUSES OF A FORKLIFT ACCIDENT?
There are several common causes of fatal forklift accidents:
- Loads falling off the forklift
- Pedestrian employee collisions
- Forklift operators improperly using the forklift to carry loads that are too heavy
- Failure to perform adequate forklift maintenance
- Improper workplace design for the forklift operator to navigate in
- Mechanical failures
- Overloading the forklift
- Lack of adequate safety training
- Failure to observe the necessary safety regulations and safety procedures
SPEAK TO OUR FORKLIFT ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Injuries sustained from forklift accidents can be debilitating. If you have been injured in a forklift accident, you will need an experienced attorney to help make sure that you get the compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
When it comes to your personal injury claim, the Ligori Law forklift accident lawyer team is aggressive and tenacious. We work with clients all over the Tampa Bay region and surrounding suburbs who have suffered injuries from forklifts and other heavy machinery. Whether it is a serious injury or wrongful death, our attorneys will fight for justice on your behalf.
Christopher Ligori and Associates is an experienced personal injury law firm that has helped many people just like yourself receive fair workers compensation after being hurt at work as a result of forklift accident cases. Our lawyers have over 30 years of experience helping injured workers recover damages from all types of accidents, including those involving forklifts and other heavy machinery.
We are here to help with a free consultation, so call today!
SEEKING A FORKLIFT ACCIDENT ATTORNEY?
If you have been injured in a forklift accident, we can help.
We know how hard it is to get through the pain and suffering of an injury, but we also know that there are ways to make things easier for you. Our team of lawyers has years of experience helping people just like you who have been injured in a workplace accident. So let us put our knowledge and expertise to work for you today!
Our team at Christopher Ligori & Associates has helped thousands of workers get compensation for their injuries caused by defective equipment like forklifts, faulty training programs, unsafe work environments and more. In addition, we are proud to offer free initial consultations so you can learn about your rights without any obligation or cost to speak with us first before making a decision about how best to move forward with your claim.
If you have been injured and need access to an experienced forklift accident lawyer, call Christopher Ligori & Associates at 877-444-2929 for a free consultation.