Frank Menendez is a Pinellas County native and grew up in beautiful Belleair Beach, Florida. The son of a Cuban immigrant M.D., Frank was raised speaking Spanish in a bilingual household and embraces the rich Cuban heritage of the Tampa Bay area. Frank was inspired to become an attorney by his two siblings, both Florida Bar licensed attorneys practicing in the state today.
Frank began his career handling auto accident and slip and fall injury cases in Treasure Island, Florida. There, Frank earned valuable experience defending the interests of injured parties against insurance companies, from initial case management through litigation. Frank was proud to join Christopher Ligori and Associates in 2018 as an associate in the property and casualty division. Since joining the firm, Frank has fervently assisted in the litigation of property insurance claims, including significant contributions during trial.
Whether it’s a commercial loss or homeowner’s claim, Frank is eager to diligently guide you and aggressively litigate on your behalf.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Water Damage
- Burst Pipe
- First Party Auto Glass
- The University of South Florida, B.A. International Studies, cum laude, 2013
- The University of Tennessee College of Law, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida Justice Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association